I was out in the garden yesterday (another one of my passions!) and while pulling the never-ending weeds I heard a fabulous story on ABC Radio’s The World Today.
There have been many perceived benefits of singing, and in recent years many studies to back up long-held suspicions……. singing is undoubtedly the most fun an adult can have with their clothes on!
- Journal of Behavioral Medicine – Effects of Singing or Listening
- The Health Benefits of Singing – Alice Wignall, The Guardian
- Singing on Prescription – UK preventative medicine article
- Hitched – Article on a marriage website, extolling the virtues of singing!
- Singing Health Benefits Links – Compiled by Neil Hawes, Whitton Choral Society